Employers also post free jobs directly on www.singaporeitjobs.com.We provides easy and effective ways to hire. Employer can access their www.singaporeitjobs.com account even from your smartphone or tablet.
Post a job & Find Resumes - Free
Create an account and enter your job description. Review applications, manage candidates and schedule interviews from your www.singaporeitjobs.com account.
- Find active job seekers and get emailed when relevant candidates match your search.
- Respect Candidate Privacy. Information gathered in the application process should be shared carefully within your company and never made available to 3rd parties.
- Don’t use offensive content. If a reasonable person would consider any aspect of your listing inappropriate or offensive, the visibility of your job may be affected.
- Job titles should be the name of the particular job as it might appear on a business card, with no extra information. A Job description is where work location, required degrees, company perks and other specifics should be detailed.
- Don’t use job content that isn’t yours. Each job that appears on www.singaporeitjobs.com must be offered by an authorized representative of the company seeking to fill a position.
- Offer a real job. www.singaporeitjobs.com is a search engine for jobs. Non-job content–including spam, scams and other offers – will not be shown to job seekers.
- Provide the true details of your job, including its location, duties and whether the job is being offered by the hiring company or by a recruiter on the company’s behalf.
Please note: www.singaporeitjobs.com may reject or remove any Job and may disable any Company's account, for any or no reason. We cannot give every reason why a job or a company may be removed, and we always retain the right to undertake such the removal of any job, organic or sponsored, if we feel it is in our interest or our users interest.
If you have questions about these guidelines and how they affect your recruiting needs, please contact us.